Installation under WSS 3.0

Feb 15, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Hello,

we have problems to activate the mcc administration page after we installed the Taxonmy Extensions in a WSS 3.0 environment.

System: Windows 2K3 Server SP2 Enterprise in German, .NET 3.5, WSS3.0 SP2, LanguagePack English + SP2.

The Installation of the extensions runs fine (WSS 30 is checked ok), The feature can be activated on the Siteaction-Page but when we try to start the MCC Administration Page we get an Errorpage which only shows up "Datei nicht gefunden" (File not Found). This behavior does not change even if we uninstall/reinstall the extension or switch to another wss installation.

Does anyone has an idea what is wrong with this installation?

Losch

Mar 1, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Hallo,

thank you for your report.

There was an wrong reference in the page. I have fixed it and have uploaded it in the new version.

Best Regards,

Christian Fluhrer

Apr 6, 2010 at 5:29 AM

I am getting the file not found error, i am using the version 1.2, please let me know which version to use to avoid the error

Apr 6, 2010 at 8:18 AM

I used the version 1.1-2.  There I got stuck when the javasripts

• commonvalidation.js
  • AssetPickers.js
  • SelectorControls.js

were called. Finally I copied these files fom a MOSS Installation into the \12\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\1031 Folder.

Atleast the Administration Page started

Losch

Apr 6, 2010 at 8:19 AM

Hi, could you please tell me, where do you get the "file not found" error and what kind of environment do you have?